Frontline MX Matte Black Speed w Clear
Out of stock
Front Line MX is the latest addition to Oakley’s High Impact line of goggles. With a large to medium sized fit, Front Line MX is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to fit perfectly with most helmets.
Out of stock
Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy, while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggles. Extended frame outriggers to fit seamlessly with most Motocross helmets Ridgelock Lens Technology for completely sealed rimless look and quick lens changing capability includes an anti-fog treated high-impact resistant lens, plus a removable nose guard and perimeter-sealed laminated tear-offs discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Available with Prizm Lens Technology – engineered to enhance contrast so you can see more detail in terrain across a variety of light conditions.
- Ridgelock Lens Change Technology for completely sealed rimless look and quick lens changing capability
- Injection-molded Plutonite High-Impact lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Outrigger strap attachments for a balanced fit (Race Ready Roll-Off accessory optional)
- Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat
- Interchangeable & adjustable 5mm strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Engineered to fit securely with most helmets without compromising fit
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Includes a stack of 7 perimeter-sealed laminated tear-offs
- Includes removable nose guard
- Includes microbag for storage and lens cleaning
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and END 1938 standards
There are no reviews yet.