1,5L Elite, Fixed, Rocket Valve
Out of stock
The Elite with fixed drink tube is a solid reversible bladder. The design of the Elite allows users to easily maintain cleanliness. The patented wide slide top opening allows for fast filling and secure seal. To clean, simply slide open, reach in, reverse, and rinse.
Out of stock
- Material: TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Including: straight bite valve, drink tube and reusable bladder
- Reversible for easy cleaning and drying.
- Constructed with 0.25 mm thick TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility.
- Patented wide slider opening for quick filling and leak proof seal.
- RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level.
- Filtration Compatible (with fixed connector) links with in-line water filtration options
- BPA Free.
- PVC Free.
- Dishwasher Safe
- FDA and EU Approved materials.
- Naturally Anti-fungal.
- No-Leak Product Warranty
The best way to keep your USWE bladder in top-notch shape is to clean it with soap and water and let it dry completely after every use. The Shape-Shift and Elite bladders are especially easy to clean because theyre reversible! They are also dishwasher (top-shelf recommended) friendly.
SHAPE-SHIFT & ELITE BLADDERS CLEANING
Drain all liquids remaining in the bladder and remove the tube
Place your hand in the bladder, grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening (just like turning a sock inside-out). The molded opening can also be flipped after the bladder body has been reversed
Clean the reservoir with mild soap and water or place in the top rack of the dishwasher
Let the bladder dry out completely while reversed
Reverse right side out for storage
TUBE & BITE VALVE CLEANING
Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir
Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube
There are no reviews yet.