2,5/3,0L Shape-Shift Hydration Bladder with Plug-n-Play Blaster
This Shape-Shift hydration system adds a versatile baffle. The baffle can be zipped to slim the bladder profile and unzipped to increase fluid volume or reverse to clean and dry. The patented super-wide slide top opening makes it easy to load up with ice on hot days and turn inside out to clean when your adventure is complete.
- Material: TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Including: 45 degree bite valve, drink tube, Plug-N-Play connector and reusable bladder
- Reversible for easy cleaning and drying
- Shape-Shift technology provides optional baffle while maintaining reversibility
- Constructed with 0.25 mm thick TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility
- Patented wide slider opening for quick filling and leak proof seal
- RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level
- Filtration Compatible (with Plug-N-Play connector) links with in-line water filtration options
- Dishwasher Safe
- Exceeds FDA & EU regulations
- Naturally Anti-fungal
- No-Leak Product Warranty
The best way to keep your bladder in top-notch shape is to clean it with soap and water and let it dry completely after every use.
The Shape-Shift and Elite bladders are especially easy to clean because theyre reversible! They are also dishwasher (top-shelf recommended) friendly.
SHAPE-SHIFT & ELITE BLADDERS CLEANING
Drain all liquids remaining in the bladder and remove the tube
Place your hand in the bladder, grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening (just like turning a sock inside-out). The molded opening can also be flipped after the bladder body has been reversed
Clean the reservoir with mild soap and water or place in the top rack of the dishwasher
Let the bladder dry out completely while reversed
Reverse right side out for storage
TUBE & BITE VALVE CLEANING
Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir
Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube
There are no reviews yet.