Asterisk Knee Brace is proud to announce the ALL-NEW Carbon Cell 1 (CC1). Our dedication to making the finest quality, fitting and performing knee braces in the world has led us to the design and development of the CC1. The CC1 is manufactured from Military Spec and Aerospace grade carbon fiber prepreg that is made in America, the finest in the world. Our focus during the design and development of the CC1 was making the slimmest, lightest, most comfortable knee brace in the world. We wanted a brace that fit so well on your leg, it looks like it’s painted on, and we hit a home run!
At roughly 1lb or 454g (+/-depending on size) per brace, we believe it’s the lightest, best fitting and most comfortable functional knee brace in the world, without sacrificing strength and durability. The CC1 is backed up by a 3-year frame warranty. Asterisk is the inventor of the off the shelf carbon fiber performance knee brace, and in the world of knee protection and bracing, this is a game changer.
CARBON FIBER FRAME
- Anatomically correct design 12K aerospace carbon fiber Military Spec Ultra lightweight impact distributing structure
- Tracks the natural rolling-gliding motion of the knee joint Accurate track hole pattern Adjustable ext. regulator from 0 degrees to 30 degrees
- Dual Adjustment accommodates leg growth Multiform rigid lateral support Uniform rigid lateral support
- Links the brace to the boot, making them as one Transfers forces of a lower leg rotation Adjustable to suit each individual
- Standard adjustable strapping
TELE-TRI PATELLA CUP
- Three piece design High impact Nylon 6 material Full range of motion coverage of the knee cap Thermo-Formed EV50
- shock absorbent foam padding
- Non-corrosive metals Non-corrosive composites Hand washable soft materials
UNDER SLEEVES COTTON (included with braces)
- Cotton compression sleeves
There are no reviews yet.