ATR-2 Helo Blue Grey
The ATR-2 is the most advanced helmet ever manufactured for off-road motorcycle riding or competition. Its high-tech ODS system combined with its ability to be rebuilt after most moderate to severe crash impacts separate this helmet from all others. Designed and engineered to provide the most active and progressive energy management solution possible, the ATR-2 outperforms all others in impact mitigation across the broadest range of impact demands.
PATENTED ODS Omni Directional Suspension Technology
SHELL – A proprietary woven blend of advanced aerospace carbon fiber, composite fiberglass
NEW VISOR – Improved durability and visibility.
NEW PC HALO – Improves durability of inner EPS liner and overall performance
AIR FLOW MANAGEMENT – 8 intake ports, 13 transfer ports, and 4 aggressive exhaust ports
REAR DELTAVENT – Aids heat transfer by scavenging air.
COMFORT LINER – Genuine Cool Max antibacterial fabric
ROOST GUARD – Provides additional face protection
CLAVICAL CUTAWAY – Provides increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
STERNUM PAD – Provides added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum.
THE DYNAMICS OF 6D IS ODS ENERGY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
6D is patented Omni Directional Suspension ODS technology is a fully active, in helmet suspension and kinetic energy management system. Engineered to uncouple the helmets exterior shell from the inner EPS liner, the system effectively mitigates energy transfer to the head and brain of the rider during any given accident or impact event.
- 2 separate EPS liners separated by an array of elastomeric isolation dampers
- 3-dimensional displacement of the inner liner upon impact
- Reduces linear and angular acceleration forces to the head and brain
- Superior performance for low, medium, and high velocity impacts
- Increases Time to Peak values by roughly double lessens severity
- Superior airflow, heat transfer, and sweat evaporation via airgap between layers
There are no reviews yet.