WHAT DOES PHOTOCHROMIC MEAN?
Photochromic Lenses have a coating that responds to UV light. When out in the sun, they’ll get darker, and the lens will lighten without UV exposure. Check your local UV index with these babies – the higher your UV index, the stronger these will respond. Only true-blue UV light triggers the reaction so wearing these in your car, or indoors, while stylish, won’t have the reactive flair.
- UVA & UVB Protection: 100%
- Visible Light Transmission: 87-17% VLT
- VLT Ideal Performance Zone: 60-25% VLT
- Lens: 1.2mm Polycarbonate Smoke Photochromic Lens
- Polarized: No
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 Firmcase™
- 1 Limpcloth™
- 1 Tie Downs ™ Retainer Strap